what kind of digimon would you want ? lol
Oh my god, okay. If I had to choose from the show, Renamon would be my first pick. She’s a FOX that KNOWS KUNG-FU. I don’t think it can get any better than her.
I’m a certified nerd.
Still bored, gaiz.
- Lyssa: you're a hoe.
- Douglas: shut up, you're a tool.
- Douglas: GET IT?
- Douglas: CAUSE A HOE IS ALSO A TOOL
And he’s preaching about gay people and how bad they are. I’m thinking about telling him.
Merry Christmas, gramps!
- Your digimon can actually talk to you with actual words! When I ask it a question I don’t want to hear none of that “pika-pi!” nonsense, give me a real answer.
- Digimon can always go back to being normal sized and so they won’t attract too much attention. They can digivolve into some massive BAMF and STILL return to its original adorable size. I mean, Pokemon can turn into some pretty big things too but would YOU want to have some giant Charizard walking around making people think it was Godzilla on fire?
- ANYONE can get a pokemon but not everyone can have a digimon. You need to be chosen to be a digidestined and that just makes it cooler cause only a few people have a digimon partner.
- In the pokemon world, you see pokemon everywhere no matter where you are, but with digimon, you need to go to the DIGITAL WORLD. No, you can’t buy a plane ticket to get there, you need to go through a COMPUTER with a digivice. How cool is that?!
- Digimon are just cuter and cooler than pokemon in like, all ways possible. Digimon is to puppy as Pokemon is to bowl of ugly.
Now stop this pokeball nonsense and break out the digivices!
I take really hot showers. Like, it’s almost like I bathe in lava. So when it’s cold like right now, and I step out, sometimes steam comes off my skin and I feel like I’m part of the X-Men and it makes me want to break through my door and burn like everything down with my imaginary steamy fire powers.
- Doug: My little brother had a bear from Build-a-Bear and I think his name was Patrick and he was a railrod wrokr.
- Jedd: A what?
- Doug: Sorry, a railroad worker.
- Jedd: OH, LIKE THE CHINESE.
And to celebrate such joy, I am going to spend the rest of my night sleeping. To ensure that I get this much-needed sleep due to my deprived week with finals, I’ve set up a few rules for the family
- You do not wake me up no matter what
- You do not make any sounds that will wake me up
- If you wake me up, I will eat you.
GOOD NIGHT, TUMBLR.
- Dylan: Why do popsicles exist?
- Izzy: Cause they're delicious!
- Dylan: But why do they have to make them in that shape?
- Doug: For men like me.
But every now and then, it would be nice to be reminded of these things.
because i am so addictingggg~*~*~
k, not really. :(